Best of Scenic Bhutan Tours offer you insight of Bhutan in short time. During these tours, you will have opportunity to see all the cultural and other important sites in western Bhutan. You will witness, how little life in Bhutan have changed through out the civilization You may find that life here is very similar to European medieval era.
This “BEST OF SCENIC BHUTAN TOURS ” gives you insight of this Himalayan Kingdom in best possible way. You will be escorted through beautiful valleys of Paro and Thimphu, the capital of Bhutan. You will encounter magic of simple Bhutanese life that transform into happiness and contentment making the society truly peaceful and happy. Village lives are simple and pure. People’s thoughts are straight forward and undiluted. Here you will meet monks in their monasteries during their chanting or other monastic activities.
EXTRA MILE SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- All guests receive personal VIP service.
- Tours tailored to suit personal interests
- Experience ensures a seamless journey.
- Enjoy a splendid hike to Bhutan’s most famous Taktshang (Tiger’s Nest).
- Visit sacred fortresses, monasteries, temples and special sites
- Fascinating excursions to villages.
- Special one-to-one session on Buddhism, Spirituality, Happiness and Inner Peace from revered Buddhist Monk.
- Feel rejuvenated with traditional hot stone bath.
- Hike to Chimi Lhakhang (the Abode of Fertility) to get blessed for children – either to ask for children by those who are childless or to seek protection for children by those who already have them.
- Witness cultural entertainment covering traditional folk dance, sacred masked dances and modern music. Will include refreshments during the entertainment.
- Visit typical farm house which will include cooking session on typical Bhutanese cuisine followed by lunch prepared together.
- Witness especially arranged archery game with traditional bow and arrow followed by lessons in archery.
- Offering of 100 butter lamps and special prayer ceremonies by the Buddhist monks for one’s well being, prosperity, good health or even for the loss of a family member/friend.
- In-depth guided tour to Paper Factory.
We will also arrange some surprises during the trip like putting up prayer flags along the way for safe journey and wellbeing of people. We always believe in going out of our way to please our clients and in making their visit to Bhutan most memorable.
Day 01 -ARRIVE PARO & DRIVE TO THIMPHU by surface 65 kms approx 1hr.
On your arrival in Paro you will be received by our representative and will proceed to Thimphu the capital town of Bhutan through idyllic countryside. Thimphu (2,280 mts.) a small, bustling city houses a wealth of museums or places of historical interest. Overnight at Hotel in Thimphu
Day 02– THIMPHU FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING. Visit to the National Memorial Chorten, School of Arts and Crafts (National Institute of Zorig Chusum), National Institute of Traditional Medicine Folk Heritage Museum .After lunch, visit the Textile Museum ,Changangkha Lhakhang, Takin Preserve to see the rare national animal of Bhutan. A further drive towards the BBS Tower will provide a bird’s eye view of the capital. Also visit a small family-run enterprise which manufactures paper and paper products using traditional methods followed by visit to Tashichhodzong. Later in evening walk around the city to interact with locals and followed by shopping. Overnight at Hotel in Thimphu
Day 03– THIMPHU TO PUNAKHA. BY SURFACE / 77 KM / APPROX. 2:30 HRS. After breakfast, drive to Punakha, the ancient capital of Bhutan via Dochula Pass at an altitude of 10,000ft/3,080m. On arrival at Punakha, visit Punakha Dzong and After lunch, take a pleasant hike to Chimi Lhakhang (Temple of Fertility) . Overnight at Resort in Punakha .
Day 04– PUNAKHA TO PARO- BY SURFACE / 142 KM / APPROX. 3:30 HRS. After the breakfast drive to Paro over Dochula Pass on route visit Royal Botanical Park Lampelri. Overnight at Hotel in Paro.
Day 05– PARO -HIKE TO TAKTSHANG (Tiger’s Nest)(3,200m). Today hike to the most famous Taktshang, popularly known as the Tiger’s Nest. After the hike Kyichu Lhakhang and Drukgyal Dzong. Overnight at Hotel in Paro.
Day 06– Departure to your onward destination. Today we will bid farewell as you board your flight back to your country with the hope that we succeeded in making your trip truly memorable and a lifetime experience. Tashi Delek!
- Will gain firsthand experience on many aspects of Bhutanese life and culture.
- Witness unique aspects of Bhutanese history and rich culture with visits to 17th century Dzongs (fortresses), sacred monasteries, temples and special sites.
- Enjoy cultural entertainment at religious dance festivals or especially arranged for the group.
- Fascinating excursions to villages, dine with locals in farmhouses
- Learn about Bhutan’s rich tradition and cultural through visit to museums, art and craft institutes and interaction with local Bhutanese.
We select the finest 3 star hotels that we consider to be the most comfortable for our clients which all are approved by the Tourism Council of Bhutan .
Most restaurants selected by us serve assortment of Chinese, Indian and Continental cuisine, as well as spicy Bhutanese dishes.
We use SUVs and 4WD vehicles which includes Santa Fe, Toyota Prado and Land Cruisers. We also provide Toyota Hiace Bus and Coaster Bus for bigger sized groups.
Depending on the duration and season, the cultural itinerary can be customized to meet your needs, requirements and interests. The cultural tour can be arranged for any duration ranging from 03 nights to 21 nights. This activity can be availed as a private or group tour. Please Contact Us for more details.